MWSS issues show cause order to Maynilad, Manila Water

The Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) Regulatory Office has issued a show cause order to the two water concessionaires, Maynilad and Manila Water.

The MWSS has asked the two concessionaires to explain the alleged alarming numbers of complaints on the abrupt increase of water bill charges during the Enhanced Community Quarantine. The water companies were told to verify the consumption patterns of their customers and to investigate irregularities.

The MWSS also ordered the two water distributors to coordinate with their customers and immediately address their concerns.

The two companies were given until Sunday for their response to the said order. – Report from Cleizl Pardilla

Popular

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...

PBBM rallies PMA graduates to remain loyal to the Constitution

By Brian Campued “As you take your oath today, remember that your loyalty is not to any political interest, not to any individual, nor any...