Chot Reyes not rejoining TNT

By Ivan Stewart Saldajeno/PNA

MANILA — Chot Reyes refuted reports that he is returning to TNT.

“Contrary to published reports, I am not part of TNT in any official capacity,” said Reyes in a tweet on Sunday, a day after multiple reports surfaced that he is rejoining the team as adviser.

He confirmed, however, that he was in Tagaytay during the squad’s training camp.

But he clarified, “I was asked to facilitate a team session in their training camp last week, just as I have been doing with other companies and even teams in the NCAA, MPBL, etc.”

The eight-time Philippine Basketball Association mentor last coached the PLDT franchise from 2008-2012 before accepting the job to become the head coach of Gilas Pilipinas.

Popular

PBBM admin addressing long-standing gaps in flood control system

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. is addressing long-standing gaps in the country’s flood control system through new...

Malacañang bares 39 Metro Manila sites eyed for floodwater storage, retention projects

By Brian Campued As part of the government’s various initiatives to address perennial flooding in Metro Manila, a total of 39 sites across the capital...

PNP seeks takedown of Zamboanga school shooting videos, photos

By Christopher Lloyd Caliwan | Philippine News Agency Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief PGen. Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. on Wednesday ordered the Anti-Cybercrime Group (ACG)...

Malacañang eyes further measures in handling incidents involving minors to avoid copycat threats

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet Underscoring the delicate nature of sensitive news akin to the Zamboanga City school shooting incident on Tuesday, Malacañang said that it...