Davao City to offer more incentives to meet vax target

The city government of Davao is set to provide more incentives to encourage more individuals to get vaccinated as an additional protection against COVID-19.

According to Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte, providing incentives is part of their measures to reach their COVID-19 vaccination target population of almost 1.2 million.

Around 438,000 individuals have yet to receive their initial COVID-19 vaccine dose.

The city government said it will continue to conduct its “Bakuna Nights” from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to cover available workers of the night vaccination period.

Meanwhile, home isolation is still being implemented to mild and asymptomatic COVID-19 patients in the city, with a total of 1,593 patients under home quarantine as of Sept. 26 morning.

Patients under home quarantine are provided with telemedicine services as their houses are automatically covered by house lockdown.

Despite the upcoming period for the filing of certificate of candidacy for the 2022 elections, Duterte said the focus should remain on the COVID-19 pandemic. – Report from Hanna Salcedo/AG-bny

Popular

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...

PBBM rallies PMA graduates to remain loyal to the Constitution

By Brian Campued “As you take your oath today, remember that your loyalty is not to any political interest, not to any individual, nor any...