PBBM completes 51% of Farm-to-Market Road Network Program

President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. on Oct. 31, 2023 extended his felicitations to the barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan-elect officials in the recently concluded BSKE 2023. (Screengrabbed from Bongbong Marcos/FB)

Presidential Communications Office

After a year and a half in office, the administration of President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. has already completed 51% of its six-year target of 131,410.66 kilometers of Farm-to-Market Road Network.

“I am happy to share a significant update sa ating Farm-to-Market Road Network Program. Ang ating dapat na maging target is 131,410.66 kilometers sa anim na taon, maaari ko nang mai-report na 51% of that nabuo na natin,” President Marcos said in a short video message.

Of the target, President Marcos said that the government has already built 67,328.92 kilometers, which is 32 times of road trips from Aparri to Jolo.

“It is a testament to the magnitude of accomplishment of the government. It is not an initiative only to do with agriculture, it is a connection between all the different communities but of course its main purpose is to connect the markets and the producers— sa ating mga agricultural sectors lalo,” he added.

The President assured the Filipino people that the administration will continue working until the completion of the target 131,410.66 kilometers before the end of the administration and will continue to “Build, Better, More.”

Popular

Reg’l security, ‘coercive acts’ top PBBM’s Japan visit agenda

By Darryl John Esguerra | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. is expecting regional security, coercive activities and growing Indo-Pacific tensions to dominate...

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...