Rep. Paolo Duterte hospitalized due to COVID-19

By Che Palicte / Philippine News Agency

DAVAO CITY — Davao City First District Rep. Paolo Z. Duterte confirmed on Monday (Sept. 27) that he has contracted the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

In a statement, the presidential son said his reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test revealed he is positive for the infection.

Duterte said he is currently in isolation at a hospital. He also added that his family is now under quarantine at their residence.

He, however, assured the public that he is not manifesting any severe symptoms.

“I thank everyone who showed their concern to me and my family,” he added.

“Rest assured that I will comply with the quarantine and will continue to serve the people of Davao even in isolation,” he further added. (PNA)

Popular

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...

PBBM rallies PMA graduates to remain loyal to the Constitution

By Brian Campued “As you take your oath today, remember that your loyalty is not to any political interest, not to any individual, nor any...