PBBM’s 66th birthday celebration continues through ‘feeding initiatives’

Feeding initiatives in line with the celebration of the 66th birthday of President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. (Photo courtesy of PCO)

Presidential Communications Office

The celebration of the 66th birthday of President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. continues through his feeding initiatives across the Philippines organized by the “Feeding Metro Manila”.

In a statement, the organization said that it has distributed a total of 10,000 meals to the Presidential Action Center (PACe) since they started the feeding program on September 7, Thursday, last week.

The distribution of meals is expected to last until September 22.

The PACe serves as a platform for citizens and residents of the Philippines to engage with the government on various issues and seek assistance or resolution of various concerns.

“This initiative garnered significant attention, motivating supporters from various towns and provinces to travel and submit their feedback to the government, while also receiving a hot meal as a gesture of appreciation,” the group said.

Generous donors who wish to send their birthday gifts to President Marcos are encouraged to donate instead to the feeding program of the chief executive. PND

Popular

Purchase of US fighter jets vital to boost PH defense – ES Bersamin

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin on Thursday, April 3, said the planned procurement of fighter jets from the...

Recto says use of PhilHealth funds to spare PH from new debts

By Benjamin Pulta | Philippine News Agency Finance Secretary Ralph Recto on Wednesday defended the transfer of idle and unused Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth)...

Russian vlogger harassing Filipinos nabbed

By Christopher Lloyd Caliwan | Philippine News Agency Authorities arrested a Russian-American vlogger who was accused of harassing Filipinos apparently for social media content. Philippine National...

Myanmar quake victim rescued after 5 days as aid calls grow

By Agence France-Presse Rescuers on Wednesday, April 2, pulled a man alive from the rubble five days after Myanmar's devastating earthquake, as calls grew for...