No departure record of Ricardo Parojinog: BI

MANILA — The Bureau of Immigration (BI) on Saturday said there is no record of departure of Ozamiz City Councilor Ricardo “Ardot” Parojinog.

“There is no record of departure,” according to BI spokesperson Antonette Mangrobang, when asked if the local government official is still in the country.

Based on their data, she said the last recorded arrival of Paroijog was Nov. 4, 2015, from Beijing, China on board flight CA179.

“As per records, the name Ricardo Parojinog’s last arrival is 4 Nov 2015 and no record of departure yet,” Mangrobang said.

Parojinog has been placed on the immigration lookout bulletin (ILBO) which is issued to subject persons in order to at least monitor the itineraries of their flight, travel, and/or whereabouts.

Ricardo is the brother of Mayor Reynaldo Parojinog, Sr., who along with several others were killed in a police raid in July in Ozamiz City. The local chief executive had been łinked to illegal drug activities. (PNA)

Popular

Myanmar’s junta chief to head to Bangkok summit as quake toll surpasses 3,000

By Agence France-Presse The head of Myanmar's junta is expected to travel to Bangkok on Thursday for a regional summit, as the death toll from...

PBBM reciprocates VP Sara’s gratitude on helping her mend ties with dad

By Darryl John Esguerra | Philippine News Agency “Glad I could help.” This was the response of President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr., according to Palace Press...

Purchase of US fighter jets vital to boost PH defense – ES Bersamin

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin on Thursday, April 3, said the planned procurement of fighter jets from the...

Recto says use of PhilHealth funds to spare PH from new debts

By Benjamin Pulta | Philippine News Agency Finance Secretary Ralph Recto on Wednesday defended the transfer of idle and unused Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth)...