Non-APOR residents not allowed to enter NCR during ECQ

Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief PGen. Guillermo Eleazar said non-APOR (authorized persons outside of residence) residents may not be allowed to enter the National Capital Region (NCR) during the two-week lockdown.

The police chief had announced on August 6 during his press briefing that those non-APOR NCR residents who were trapped outside of the region would not be allowed to enter Metro Manila during the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ).

“Maghihintay na sila ng after ng ECQ. In fact, even last week noong nag-transition tayo from GCQ with heightened restrictions to GCQ with heightened and additional restrictions eh ‘yun eh ni-launch natin, ‘yung border, ‘yung outer perimeter ng NCR Plus,” the PNP chief said.

The Labor department also said non-APOR residents were given one week to prepare for the return of stricter lockdown measures.

During the ECQ, only APOR are allowed to cross the quarantine control points in the country. – Report from Bea Bernardo / CF – rir

Popular

DOJ tasks PNP, NBI to ‘effect the arrest’ of Bato

By Brian Campued “We’re pursuing this so that the ends of justice may be achieved.” The Department of Justice (DOJ) has given the greenlight for law...

PH earns 76/100 transparency score in int’l survey

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “These achievements are encouraging. For us in government, these however, are not the destination.” In his keynote speech on Wednesday, Department of...

PBBM to LGUs: Ensure efficient use of budget for community empowerment

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. on Wednesday urged local government units (LGUs) to ensure the prudent and...

ICC warrant vs. Bato ‘valid’ after SC rejection of TRO request —Palace

By Brian Campued The warrant of arrest issued by the International Criminal Court (ICC) against Sen. Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa is “valid,” according to Palace...