Some P2-M worth of shabu seized, 2 suspects arrested in Bulacan

By Manny Balbin / Philippine News Agency

MALOLOS CITY, Bulacan – More than P2 million worth of shabu were seized from two alleged drug traders during an operation by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) in Barangay Gaya Gaya, City of San Jose del Monte, this province, on Monday (Sept. 27) afternoon.

In a report submitted to PDEA Director General Wilkins M. Villanueva, PDEA-Central Luzon Regional Director Bryan Babang identified the arrested suspects as Ton Ton Kudarat, 31, a resident of Quiapo, Manila; and Zanaira Ibra, 26, of East Fairview, Quezon City.

Babang said the duo did not resist when collared by PDEA operatives.

He said the sting operation yielded two pieces of transparent plastic ice bag containing more or less 300 grams of shabu with a Dangerous Drug Board value of P2,040,000, marked money, and one Honda car.

Babang said charges for violation of Section 5 (sale of dangerous drugs) in relation to Section 26, paragraph B (conspiracy to sell) of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act will be filed against the arrested suspects. (PNA) – bny

Popular

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...

PBBM rallies PMA graduates to remain loyal to the Constitution

By Brian Campued “As you take your oath today, remember that your loyalty is not to any political interest, not to any individual, nor any...