Eleazar taps AKG to probe abduction of 6 in Batangas

Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief Police Gen. Guillermo Eleazar ordered the Anti-Kidnapping Group (AKG) to conduct a thorough investigation into the reported abduction of six persons in Laurel, Batangas.

The PNP chief assured the families of the kidnapped victims that the police will not stop until they are returned home and the perpetrators delivered to justice.

“Inatasan ko na ang director ng aming Anti-Kidnapping Group na tutukan ang kasong ito, kasama ang pakikipag-ugnayan sa pamilya at mga kakilala ng mga biktima upang matukoy kung bakit ba nangyari ang insidenteng ito,” Eleazar said.

“Ramdam ko ang pagkabahala ng mga magulang at kaanak ng mga biktima, so we assure them that their PNP will do everything in its power to solve this case,” he added.

Eleazar tasked the AKG to coordinate with the victims’ families to determine the possible motive for the reported abduction.

Mark Nelvin Caraan, Shane Despe, Carlo Fazon, Eugene Noora, Mar Christian Ore, and Paulino Sebastian were on their way home to Dasmariñas City, Cavite, from a vacation in Lian, Batangas when armed men stopped and forcibly opened their vehicle along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road and took them.

Batangas Provincial Police Office personnel found the victims’ vehicle abandoned in a forested area in Bgy. Bunggo, Calamba City, Laguna.

The  PNP chief appealed to anyone who may have information on the incident to immediately report to authorities in order to help locate the victims.

“Sa ating mga kababayan na may impormasyon sa insidenteng ito, inaanyayahan ko kayo na makipag-tulungan sa inyong kapulisan para sa mabilis na paglutas ng kasong ito,” Eleazar said. (PNP-PIO) – jlo

 

 

Popular

Palace clarifies stance on Sen. dela Rosa developments, dispels “siege” claims

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet “Wag nating pabayaan ang may mga masamang balak na paligtasin ang dapat na managot.” As media coverage of last week’s array of...

PBBM appoints Kim Robert de Leon as new Budget Secretary

By Dean Aubrey Caratiquet In a briefing on Monday, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro announced the appointment of Kim...

PBBM most approved gov’t official —survey

By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos | Philippine News Agency President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. emerged as the most approved government official in a recent nationwide survey...

PBBM rallies PMA graduates to remain loyal to the Constitution

By Brian Campued “As you take your oath today, remember that your loyalty is not to any political interest, not to any individual, nor any...